Post-launch of its first English-language album, BoA intended to hold concerts in the United States to be held in Miami. If there is no obstacle, this concert will be held in June next. BoA hoping to penetrate the market with world music album of this BOA.
BOA own album contains eleven tracks with the tracks I Did It For Love as a single prime. The single was written by the famous producer, Sean Garrett, while the name of Britney Spears is also noted as one of the lyricists of the song called Look Who's Talking. The album was released on March 17 and distributed by the label SM Entertainment USA.
When interviewed by the media, which have BoA's real name Boa Kwon confessed that he liked New York but would prefer Miami as the venue for the concert later. "I love New York but I really wanted to go to Miami. Miami seems to be interesting when I saw it in movies, like heaven," Singer said the 22-year-old is.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment