Jay Chou of Taiwan music world is a musician who is very important! Distinctive music style that revolutionized the introduction of people to music. For young people today, Jay is an idol in their hearts. Lyrics of songs that touch ngetren plus music, music Jay is music belonging to a young child! So for Jay himself, what is most important to him?
For Jay's Most Important Women of course "Ye Hui MEIA ??
Because papa-mama live separately, since childhood I've interdependent with Mom, so he was the most important woman in my life! Actually I was always very grateful to him, because since childhood he had let me learn the piano, and foster the love of music. Especially my mom is also an art teacher, so he also opened my talents in the arts. Although now I'm very busy at work, plus a promo-promo abroad so often can not accompany him, but it was no time to spare, I would find time to eat with my mom. Our relationship is not like the mother-child, even as just friends.
Actually there is a woman who is very important to me, is the grandmother (from my mom, red), and the new album this time, there was 1 for her dedicated work, titled "Wai Po-Grandma ??. Besides song lyrics describing love between us, there is also 1 part that describes a state Golden Melody Awards last year. Since the day my mother and grandmother were present to provide support, but it is not my record that night made them very happy, in the grandmother's eyes I saw the feeling disappointed. But I want to tell him through this song, do not care how other people look at me, from my grandmother believed in me enough! Actually, my grandmother has appeared in the MV track "Jia ? His Nan Quan Ma Ma, and the MV song " Wai Poa ?? It appears he will return. Hopefully he's happy, because this song's dedicated to her!
No Need Boyfriend, origin Fang Wen Shan There Is Enough
My first kiss happened when junior grade 3, located in the park Da An Shen Lin. But because it was a kid, I did not understand what the meaning of a kiss. I bring him only to each other's lips, not at all special. Though I knew it all very curious about my partner, to be honest, now I really do not have a boyfriend! I do not deny the love of music with the work there must be a very big relationship, like I was in the song "Hey You Moa Se ?? write a sad feeling left behind a boyfriend, but I'm sure inspiration is not confined to the love of a boyfriend, for inspiring the song also includes the love of family and friendship. To love, I was the guy who is less aggressive. I've liked many girls, but did not dare approach. The present myself to get the love , where I was with lover can understand and tolerate each other.
For me, my friends is where the vent, someone playing basketball together, can also provoke inspiration to work. Kindness of a friend is generally known, and I myself think I was a loyal friend, because there is a problem that a friend I would not be silent! Though I really liked antikku car, but if there are friends who want to borrow, would direct kupinjami! Partner about the most compact now? Surely Fang Wen Shan! Before the debut we've known, counted counted 5-6 years. Pain in arms that we have not be able to understand other people. I almost believe him 100%! Every time paints a picture in my mind, he can help me put it into words. Our familiarity really difficult to describe!
Stuff tall
I started playing basketball when in China. There's no reason for anything, just like it! I belong to those who claim to act cool like hell too. Although when playing basketball, I would have a way to defend themselves in order to be in the best condition! And I think in the game, getting points is not important, or not cool pose that was the focus! The coolest in basketball can not be how many points in 1 game, but I can put the ball without seeing the ring! Hahahaa
I've always had a habit of collecting, such as hats or sports shoes, while the collection is an antique now! I love the smell of things classic, but can not explain why. Lamps and furniture I collection, and also cars, and currently the most important probably yes classic cars! This time in between filming the MV, I also bought a few items in Heissenware historic. Because there never be war, so I deliberately at a store military equipment. In addition to buying more equipment and armor special stamp logo, I also bought at the chain, wine pot, and others. I even hope someday to establish a wedding ceremony in the ancient buildings of Europe, and the guests had to wear a medieval costume.
Not Want to Change the Style Music
Although since the age of 5-6 years was getting to know music, but I think only then sat in high school I started really interested, and it was also because of encouragement from a high school teacher, which made me more confident in my music! Although until now has released a fifth album, still many people who ask me, what did not work too much like mine. But I guess I'm not going to intentionally change the type of my music, I do not want change because they want to change, I just want to maintain the original music standards. This does not mean I've never tried, because I already took a step ahead and realize there was not something I wanted, so I chose to stop in place, to do music that I like!
Encourage Fans to Be Expresses Content
I have great respect fansku, because they are really very important to me! Because it every time, I would read the message online that they write for me. Since his debut until now, there are many fans who often write to me, which, besides containing the support, also includes the experience of their love. Like the song "KouĂ Jie ?? my new album, the song was inspired by fan letter, which tells the lyrics again hope to save his love. Hopefully through this song I can encourage people to pursue their love with a brave, do not give up. I also recommend, if you have someone who likes, express your heart through the songs that he knew!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment