Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jackie Chan Impressed With Will Smith's son

As a martial arts trainer for Jaden Smith, the senior actor Jackie Chan was impressed with the ability of the couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, in which he absorbed the knowledge taught.

'He's really talented kid, but he knows his parents are famous, but he remains determined to learn. I have to admit I was impressed with his ability. Learning martial arts is not an easy thing, "said 55-year-old man was as quoted by contactmusic.

Jaden himself was being in the deepening of character, for his role in a movie remake of THE KARATE KID been successful in the year 1984, entitled KUNG FU KID. 11-year-old boy, according to the coach, Jackie Chan even made to feel ashamed.

"He really made me feel ashamed, how not, to my own just never been interested to learn martial arts, though I have repeatedly urged," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment